What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


February 03, 2011

Self Help, Therapy and Reflection

So, I think its about time I do a self reflection and therapy time here on PureHappiness. Reflection is something which fascinates me, I love constantly learning things about myself and exploring the who/what/why’s.

So for todays exercise

Imagine you are 95 years old, looking back on life.
Finish these sentences. And remember, this isn’t about here and now necessarily, this is your whole life, when you are 95 years old.

I spent too much time worrying about ………..
I spent too little time doing things such as ………
If I could go back in time, I would ………

***

I spent too much time worrying about – money, things happening at the right time (ie- getting married by 25, having kids by 30 etc), what other people thought of me and whether I was good enough.

I spent too little time doing things such as – going and doing the silly, spontaneous things, trusting myself, being true to who I really am.

If I could go back in time, I would – have more fun, take more risks (life is an adventure), put myself first a bit more. But in the end, I would probably change very little.

How would you finish the sentences?

No comments:

Post a Comment