What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


May 28, 2013

52 Lists: Ways to Love Others




52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.

Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.


Week 6: List The Ways In Which You Can Love Others
  • Be kind, compassionate and empathetic to all I meet
  • Treat people with respect and dignity
  • Help as many people as I can (practically or emotionally, big or small)
  • Send cards/letters/presents to those I love
  • Give hugs
  • Give compliments
  • Smile
  • I can encourage others
  • I can supervise/mentor others, both officially and unofficially
  • Attempt never to dash peoples hopes or question their dreams, regardless of what I think
  • Surprise others with something they would love
  • Support people in whatever capacity they may need
  • I can donate (either time or material things) to those less fortunate
  • I can write reviews of products or services
  • Comment more on blogs that I read and love
  • Be happy and be the best me I can
  • Take interest in other people and the things they are interested in
  • Care for them when they are sick or not coping
Some of these things I do already, some I need to start doing and some I need to do more of.


It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.



No comments:

Post a Comment