52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.
Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.
Week 6: List The Ways In Which You Can Love Others
- Be kind, compassionate and empathetic to all I meet
- Treat people with respect and dignity
- Help as many people as I can (practically or emotionally, big or small)
- Send cards/letters/presents to those I love
- Give hugs
- Give compliments
- I can encourage others
- I can supervise/mentor others, both officially and unofficially
- Attempt never to dash peoples hopes or question their dreams, regardless of what I think
- Surprise others with something they would love
- Support people in whatever capacity they may need
- I can donate (either time or material things) to those less fortunate
- I can write reviews of products or services
- Comment more on blogs that I read and love
- Be happy and be the best me I can
- Take interest in other people and the things they are interested in
- Care for them when they are sick or not coping
It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.