Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.
Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.
Week 10: List The Ways You Can Cleanse For Spring
(Even though it isnt Spring right now)
* De-clutter my unit - chuck out all the crap that is lying around.
* Sort out my desk.
* Go through wardrobe and sort clothes out
* Clean out the pantry and fridge.
* Buy a lovely new bodywash or scrub and exfoliate my skin. Then moisturise.
* Get my hair trimmed.
* Clean out my makeup.
* Set some new goals/wants for the next few months.
* Start using my lighter fruitier lipglosses and perfumes.
* Start drinking water with lemon or lime in it.
* Get out in the sunshine and go for walks, ride bike, take photos etc.
* Change the sheets to lighter ones.
* Swap our meals so we start having salads and lighter meals more.
It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.