What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


September 25, 2013

Currently Loving !!!

 
  Currently Loving !!!

Food: Chicken pasta bake - made with Dolmio Creamy Sundried Tomato and Garlic sauce.

Drink: Just drinking lots of water at the moment.

TV Show: Slideshow - its kinda silly, but some of the games make me laugh out loud. And a few of the guests have just been hilarious.

Song: Talk Dirty To Me by Jason Derulo and LaLaLa by Naughty Boy.

Book/Magazine/Blog: Just reading the free Coles and Woolies magazines.

Piece of clothing: Patterned stockings - perfect for when I havent shaved my legs, but its too hot for pants.

Makeup/Beauty product: Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayon.

Other: The Marc and Angel Hack Life website. I love the questions and tips and lists. As a therapist, I like this type of positive psychology stuff as a bit of an add on for my clients to think about. And of course, it all ties right in to my love of learning more about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment