What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


September 23, 2010

Red Rock Deli Chips



I love the new(ish) Red Rock Deli chip flavours.
The Vintage Cheddar and Onion is my favourite - think gourmet cheese and onion chips. The cheese is a nice strong flavour and is well balanced with the onion.
In the past I have really enjoyed the Morrocan Chicken flavour too - somehow spicy, but with a touch of lime all in one chip.

Although they can be a bit expensive compared to other crisps, they are a totally different experience. Buy when on sale and for a change from your regular chips- especially if you want something a little more fancy.

Oh damn, now I have cravings for chips (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment