What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


September 17, 2010

You Dont Have To Believe Me



I really love the song You Dont Have to Believe Me by Eric Hutchinson.

I thought his album Sounds Like This was awesome, and i thought most of the songs were great, but I like the sentiment in this one (and the tune is great too).
I find this particular song really catchy and constantly get it stuck in my head - I also cant help bursting into song when it comes on (despite not doing it any justice).

I think these lines are great

  "You don't have to believe me when I tell you that i'm impressed
but you sure better believe me when I say you deserve the best"

"You don't have to believe me when i tell you i like your dress

but you sure better believe me when i say you deserve respect"


"You don't have to believe me when you're shaking what you got
but you sure better believe me when i tell you your mind's what's hot"

No comments:

Post a Comment