What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


March 09, 2011

Maybelline The Falsies mascara

I needed a new mascara and decided to try this one as it was on a great sale and I tend to like Maybelline products.
This mascara is very ... liquidy. Whilst other mascaras seem fairly dry whilst on the brush this one goes on very wet.
It does seem sticky originally, but with a lash comb, this is soon sorted out.
I like the look of the mascara once it is on and dry - it defines well, and adds some length and volume. It doesnt give the look of false lashes, although I admit, I only wear one or two coats.
The brush itself is curved and takes a bit of getting used to. It is sort of flattened, in that it is not circular like most, as well as having a spoon like curve.
I got the waterproof version and I will say it definitely is. After a somewhat hysterical crying fit I expected to look a mess with mascara smudged everywhere, but no, all still in place, exactly as i left it, including lower lashes. On me, it also doesnt flake.
I would buy this mascara again, however it is not my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment