'52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.
Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.
Week 12: List The Things That Feel Like Home
- Spending time with my sisters
- The beach
- Getting a hug
- The smell of jasmine
- “Warm” scents like caramel, vanilla and marshmallow
- Roast pork dinner
- Hot summer breezes
- Christmas time – the smell of Christmas decorations, buying presents, the whole lot
- Scones with jam and cream
- Baking – cakes, biscuits, slices
- PJ pants and hugely oversized jumpers
- Lying in bed under a doona looking out the window whilst its cold and wet outside
- Rainbows caused by sunlight hitting crystals
It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.