Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.
Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.
Week 13: List The Things You Want To Make
- A BABY !!!
I’m not much of a ‘maker’, but I want to make
- Chicken nachos, brownies, scones (the things I am craving right now)
- The best life I can for my husband and myself
- A (positive) difference to peoples lives
- More of an effort with my healthy eating/fitness (in order to make that baby)
- More plans for our holiday later this year
- Another collage of photos – this one for my husbands work space
- A surprise package for my sisters
- A decision about the buying vs renting debate and where to live.
- Mostly, I just want to make a baby.
This one was hard for me, I think because I couldn’t get my head around the ‘make’ terminology – ‘make’ seems to me to be more about creative things, which I am not good at/don’t do much of.
This is one I really should revisit and see if I can do better.
It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.