October 17, 2013
The 'best things in life aren't things' post is about appreciating non 'things' in life. Non material things. (And yes, I realise sometimes some of what I write could be classified as a 'thing' but its the idea that the best things aren't the material possessions).
1) When somebody bares their soul to you. They show you their very being and trust you with it. That feeling of awe and being honoured and humbled by their letting you in.
2) Realising that you have made a difference to someones life, for the better.
3) Seeing a family of little ducklings on the lake - so cute and so reminiscent of spring time.
4) That first bite of something you have been craving.
5) Those moments when you feel so self-conscious, giggly and embarrassed because someone has said something so lovely that all you can do is blush and giggle and you cant wipe the smile from your face.
Posted by Pumba at 9:54 AM