What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


November 02, 2013

Self Reflection with Thought Questions

Lately I have been subscribing/reading a blog called Thought Questions, which posts really interesting, thought provoking questions.
As I love self reflection and gaining insight, I love getting the email and thinking about how I would answer.

So, I intend to post some of my faves here, along with my answer. Please check out the blog too, as it is full of awesome questions.

So here is todays



Question:




Answer: Doing just about anything with my husband or sisters. Talking and laughing, at the beach or at home. I can totally be myself with them.
Interestingly, at work while I am in a therapy session, I also feel most like myself, despite being a 'blank canvas' and the session being completely focused on my client.



No comments:

Post a Comment