'52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'. (Edit: Moorea has just started re-visiting her old lists too)
Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm just going through them at my own pace now.
Week 18: List the Ways You are Energised
- A shower
- Fresh air and sunshine
- A walk on the beach
- Feeling good within myself
- Cleaning my teeth
- An ‘everything is going right’ kind of day
- Cold air blowing on my face while I am cozy under a blanket
- Christmas time ( seriously, who doesnt get all hyper at Christmas?)
- Having a super clean/tidy house
- Listening to some fave songs
- Spending time with my sisters + our partners
It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.