What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


July 25, 2014

Currently Loving !!!


  Currently Loving !!!

Food: Singapore noodles.

Drink: Hot chocolate made with melted choc chips and milk.

TV Show: How I Met Your Mother - my husband and I are re-watching from the start now.

Song: Pills and Potions by Nicki Minaj - not into drugs at all, but I love the sound of the song.

Book/Magazine/Blog: Re-reading The Help - I love the book so much. Movie was good too, but book is better.

Piece of clothing: New red city chic coat - so flattering and so warm.

Makeup/Beauty product: My Nivea Lip Butter (Vanilla and Macadamia).

Other: New office chair - a big comfy executive type chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment