What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


December 13, 2010

Taking some meme time

 Just a random meme - about clothes - to pass the time.

1. What are your favorite shoes?
I have alot of favourite shoes.  A pair of red wedges, a pair of black round toe heels with a little bow at the front, and ablue canvas pair with a small wooden wedge.

2. What does your favorite shirt or blouse look like?

Its a gorgeous aquamarine green-y colour, a bit of shirring around the scoop neckline and a tie at the neck, with beads on the ends. 

3. What does your favorite tee shirt say on it?
I dont really have a favourite tee shirt - and hardly any of my tee's have slogans on them. One of my fave tee's has just got turtles on it. 

4. Do you think you look better in casual or business attire?
Hmm - not sure. Probably more business-y stuff. Definitely more dressed up stuff suits me better. 

5. What do you sleep in?
Usually a nightie. 

6. Do you wear expensive sneakers?No - i do not like sneakers and i really hate having to waste good money on something so boring. 

7. What is your favorite hat?I also do not like hats much - I guess my fave is a straw visor I have. 

8. Your preference for men: Boxers or briefs?
The in-between style. Like underwear with leg bits, shorts 

9. Your preference for women: Suits or dresses?
Dresses - I LOVE dresses, but i do acknowledge that they arent for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment