What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


January 16, 2011

Saxby's Toffee Apple Soft Drink

Saxby's Soft Drink have released a super yummy new flavour for summer - Toffee Apple.

The flavour is almost exactly how you would imagine, its sweet, has a slight fruity taste and leaves this amazing buttery/butterscotch taste in your mouth. I tend to like creaming soda type soft drinks and this is slightly reminiscent of that. Other people I have spoken to say it tastes exactly like toffee apples.


It doesnt seem to be available everywhere, but I have seen it around NSW, Australia. Particularly found in takeaway shops. So if you are an Aussie, and on the look out for a fun new flavour soft drink, look for this one next time you're out and about.

Now I'm going to be on the lookout for more places I can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment