What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


January 17, 2011

Wishlist - new work dresses.

So, I got a new job, and what would I like to do to celebrate - buy some new dresses. Here are my top 3 picks.

Kiyonna - Cynthia Twist Dress (Tribal Print).
Oh how I love this dress - it would be so perfect for work. Actually, it would be perfect for anything.



IGIGI - Helena Dress in Purple/Black.
Again - so chic for work. I wish I could walk into work on my first day wearing this. So sassy.

 
IGIGI - Jackie 2 in 1 dress in Purple Magic.
I love the pink with the purple here - and its great that its a 2 in 1 - yay, even more versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment