What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


April 15, 2013


Currently Loving !!!



Food: Plums .... although they are about to go out of season again.
Drink: Oak chocolate milk.
TV Show: Criminal Minds - oh how I love it. I love the characters most of all.
Song: Ed Sheeran 'Kiss Me'
Book/Magazine: I just finished 'You Had Me At Hello' by Mhairi McFarlane on my tablet. I really enjoyed it.
Piece of clothing: Kiyonna dress- its the Ciara Cinch dress (in Teal). I feel super good in it today.
Makeup/Beauty product: I've been having fun using the Biore Pore Strips again lately - love seeing the gunk they pull out of my face.
Other: The leaves on the trees are turning gorgeous reds, oranges and purples - its a very pretty time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment