June 11, 2013
Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.
Week 8: List Your Favourite Albums (CD's)
* Ed Sheeran '+'
* Adele '21'
* Thirsty Merc 'Mousetrap Heart' and 'Thirsty Merc'
* Missy Higgins "The Sound of White" and "On a Clear Night"
* Alanis Morisette "Jagged Little Pill"
* Vanessa Amorossi "The Power"
* Eric Hutchinson "Sounds Like This"
* Van Morrison "Best Of Van Morrison"
* Bruno Mars "Du Wops and Hooligans"
* Timomatic "Timomatic"
* Jewel "Pieces Of You"
* Killing Heidi "Reflector"
* The Beatles "1"
* Kate Cebrano "Merry Christmas"
* Tin Lids "Hey Rudolph"
* Tracy Chapman "Collection"
* Carole King "Tapestry"
* And oh so many compilation CD's - I just like a bit of everything.
Some of these albums are here because they are my current loves, some have been long term favourites and others just have brilliant memories associated to them. Of course, if this had just been about songs rather than whole albums there would be hundreds more artists.
It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.
Posted by Pumba at 12:15 PM