What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


June 18, 2013

52 Lists: Places You Want To Go


'52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.

Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.


Week 9: List The Places You Want To Go

I should start out by saying that I would quite happily travel all over the world discovering beautiful places and new things, so for me there isnt just a few specific places. But here goes, I will do my best.

* Italy
* Greece
* The Cook Islands (Rarotonga again, but also Aitutaki)
* Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Redang , Tioman, Borneo.
* The Maldives
* Vanuatu - beach and volcano !
* On Safari - in Africa - dont mind where.
* Carribean (Barbados, Cayman Islands- turtle sanctuary)
* Palau - to swim in jellyfish lake.
* Antarctica
* To see killer whales/orcas in the wild
* Bali/Thailand - to some of those gorgeous retreats
* Disneyland
* French Polynesia (Bora Bora etc)
* China - the great wall and the terracotta warriers. And to attend Chinese New Year celebrations.
* To somewhere it is snowing at Christmas (for a White Christmas)
* Lake Bled - I used to want to marry at the church right there in the middle.
* To see the Northern Lights
* And in Australia - The Whitsundays, Ningaloo Reef, The Daintree, Green Island.

I know some others had a broader approach to the list question, but I took this to mean places I want to travel to.

It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.



















No comments:

Post a Comment