'52 Lists' is a blog activity started by Moorea-seal, based on a book called 'List Yourself'.
Self reflection always appeals to me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm months behind, but I thought I might just go through them at my own pace now.
Week 7: List The Things That Make You Feel Healthy; Mind, Body and Soul.
- Eating (reasonably) health lunches - like salads and tuna etc.
- Drinking heaps of water every day
- Getting some sunshine on my skin
- Getting out in the fresh air
- Bike riding
- Being positive
- Dancing around the lounge room
- Spending time with my husband or sisters
- Talking through my emotions
- Singing (badly), particularly emotive songs
- Finding sneaky ways to add veggies to meals
- Being calm and serene
- A good nights sleep
It will be really interesting to look back on these in a week, a month, a year or more and see how it has changed. Part of the reason I love doing these things is because they are so reflective of your current 'at this very moment' self, and therefore, even if I did this again tomorrow, I am sure some of the things would be different.