What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


May 22, 2014

Currently listening ......

Here's a quick list of the songs I've had on replay lately (some newish, most older)
https://www.musclemixes.com/image.php?type=C&id=60


- John Butler Trio - Groovin Slowly. I love this song - its so sexy/sensual.

- Duffy - Mercy. Such a cool sound.

- Ed Sheeran - Wake Me Up. I like the sentiment and the sound.

- Ben Folds Five - Brick. So sad, but I love the song.

- Sister Hazel - Your Winter.

- En Vogue - Dont Let Go. Brings back so many memories from high school. Still love this song.

- Jason Derulo - Trumpets. Hilarious. Totally hilarious.

- Ladyhawke - My delirium. This is so fun. Brings back alot of memories.

- Real McCoy - Love and Devotion. This is one of my fave ever songs.

- David Guetta - Sexy Bitch. Damnnnnnnnnn. Very spunky song.

- Alicia Keys - If I Aint Got You

- Beyonce - Irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment