October 01, 2010
The 'best things in life aren't things' post is about appreciating non 'things' in life.
Today its all about spring time
- the sweet smell of spring flowers - jasmine, orange blossom and that gorgeous purple sherbert tree
- the warm breeze
- the feel of the sun on your back
- getting to wear all your skirts or dresses again
- the bright colours of nature - the flowers, the new growth on trees
- that feeling that you get when the weather is warming up and its bright and sunny outside, sort of a feeling of hope
*** ok, technically, some of these points are 'things' - but i think the saying is more about 'things' being material possessions, which these are not.
Posted by Pumba at 12:18 PM