What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


October 03, 2010

Sara Lee Chocolate Pie


Sara Lee Chocolate Pie is sooooooo delicious.
Its made so that you can have it hot (tastes like pie crust with a chocolate cake/pudding filling) or so that you can have it cold (crust doesnt taste quite as good, with a cake mixture/choc sauce type fill).

My fave is definitely cold - but then again, i love licking the beaters after making a cake.

You can also get them in a pack of 4 - so then you can try it both hot and cold !!!

This is my new fave treat.

2 comments:

  1. So it's basically just a cake with pastry on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sara Lee Chocolate Pie, I've never eaten cold though as I don't have the patience to wait hours for it to thaw out. I just pop it in the oven and it is pure heaven when served with a dollop of rich double cream.

    ReplyDelete