What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


October 13, 2010

Wish List - Monif C

 Oh my gosh

I want this dress sooooooooooooooooo bad.
It's a Monif C 'Nelli' Ruched Dress, in Purple. (You can also get it in Black). I never think anything would look good on me, but I think I could actually rock this dress. It is amazing. Must get me this dress.



They also have a great convertible (Marilyn) dress, which can be worn about a zillion different ways. You can get it long or short, and in a bunch of different colours (grey, green, orange, red, blue etc).
I'd love to give one of these dresses a go - i love the idea that one dress can change into so many different styles. If you want to have a look at some of the ways it can be worn, check out the website.



ahhhhhhhhhhh, love.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Polly, I just found your lovely blog :) these pics are great dresses, so sexy!

    Welcome chez moi to enjoy and follow :)

    <3 Anika
    http://www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @AnikaSweetface

    ReplyDelete