What's Pure Happiness???

It's Pure Happiness is a blog of things I like, love or find inspiring.
It might be pictures, quotes, songs, books, products or foods.
Basically, it's things that make up a life of Pure Happiness.


October 05, 2010

Thanks thanks and more thanks

Leah Dieterich's website thx thx thx is an absolute blast to look at.
Every day Leah writes a thankyou note - to anything at all. Its her daily gratitude exercise.

I love the website, which is both humerous and a reminder to be grateful for the small things.

I'm going to try to add some thanks thanks and more thanks posts to my blog.

So this week, i want to say thanks to
1- The springtime weather, for making me want to smile
2- All the lovely things in the shops that i cannot afford - for making me appreciate the things I do have
3- My dry and tired eyes - for warning me I havent slept enough and I am sitting too long at the computer
and
4- random websites/net surfing - for helping me fill in hours of time I would otherwise have wasted being bored out of my brain

No comments:

Post a Comment